Re: problem with files .top

Hi all.

On Wednesday 23 April 2003 18:21, JP wrote:
> with file modelo1.top the process to run correctly
<SNIP!>
>-------------------------- BUT
>
> with file modelo2.top the process  not run
<SNIP!>

The logfiles show that modeller doesn't actually read the 'CALL ROUTINE' line
of the top file. So, I just checked that your files really are the same :

Jochen/PlaywithModeller> diff /tmp/kde-procter/funky/modelo*
10c10
< CALL ROUTINE = 'model'
---
> CALL ROUTINE = 'model'
\ No newline at end of file

The newline is necessary, so that modeller reads this last line. Its not
really a bug - just a feature of x86 standard input/output libraries, I
think. Certain editors will add this newline automatically, but many
unix-style ones dont.

hope it helps.
j.