B factor column?

Hello,
apologies if this is covered in the documentation, I didn't find it: What is
in the B-factor column of the PDB files Modeller writes?
Thanks,
	margot

|	Dr. Margot Ernst
|	Abteilung Prof. Sieghart
|	Institut f. Hirnforschung/brainresearch institute
|	Spitalgasse 4
|	A-1090 WIEN  VIENNA, Austria
|
|	visit http://www.univie.ac.at/brainresearch
	the bottom line to brainresearch:
If the brain was so simple that you could understand it,
you would be so simple that you couldn't. (unknown)
"Research: If it worked the first time,
they would just call it 'search'."     -Roy Garcia