Re: upper residue number modeling limit?

I've used it to model a protein of 1200 residues; it just takes longer.
John P.

Timothy Minh wrote:

Hello Modeller users,

I was wondering if there was a limit in the amount of residues that MODELLER 6v2 can take.  I have been able to model proteins approx 250 in length, but I've not been able to model larger proteins of approx 1300 residues.  I would appreciate any suggestions/comments that you may have.

Thank you!
Tim Minh

--

John T. Penniston, Ph.D.
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology