top files for ligands

Hi there,

I am about to make a homology model of a protein with a bound substrate molecule. I would like to consider electrostatic interactions during the model refinement which means that I need a topology file for the substrate.

Is somebody aware of a program that can create a charmm top file for a small organic molecule starting from the pdb file?
I know that Quanta can do this but don't have access to this program.
I am looking for a non-commercial program.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Oliver

Oliver Hucke (PostDoc)