[modeller_usage] Modeling antibody

Hi,
I am trying to model an antibody variable region using Modeller. I have two
questions :
1. I have modelled the heavy chain and Light chain seperately. Now, how can
I orient this two chains to generate the complete molecule?

2. CDR loops of antibodies have specific canonical structures, which
depends upon loop length, hydrogen bond ladder etc. Can I modify Modeller
to build the loops as per the canonical structures?

With regards
Biplab
--
Biplab Bose, Ph. D