[modeller_usage] loop modelling DOPE score

Hi

I have done some loop modelling on an existing model.
I am confused as although I have selected the BLmodel with the lowest modeller objective function and this BLmodel also has a lower dope score than that of the original model, when I plot the *.profile output from DOPE, the loop region I have optimised shows a higher energy than it was original model.

I am confused by this, have i missed something?

Thanks
Jo