[modeller_usage] How to make models from multiple sequences e.g an entire proteome

I would like to obtain models of the entire Saccharomyces cerevisiae proteome in order to predict DNA binding proteins using structural information. How can I use modeller to quickly make a model for each protein sequence (6,702 in all)?
 I believe the models are already available in the Yeast SGD1 dataset but I can only view 500 models. Is there a way I can obtain all the structure files (preferrablyPDB format)?
Please help
Tonyngahu.