Re: [modeller_usage] query

Hi Abhilasha,

You can start by running the scripts given in the examples directory.
You'll have to start with a template(s) and an alignment of the
template(s) with the target sequence in PIR format. If I rememebr
correctly the examples directory has some such files and scripts for
executing some modeling routines. The later pages of the manual describe
in the various options available. BTW are you running modeller in UNIX or
windows.

raghu