Re: [modeller_usage] any .log indication of .md_level results?

Mark Daniels wrote:
Is there any way in which one can generate output from, or verify the running of, the .md_level routine in Modeller8v2? I do not see any indication in the .log that a molecular dynamics simulated- annealing routine was applied to any model generated when I specify " automodel.md_level = refine.very_fast ".

That doesn't run MD refinement - it merely requests it for the next model building run (automodel.make()). So you won't see anything in the log.

If you continue to have problems, please post your whole script.