[modeller_usage] Using a Modeller model as input to repeat the process

Hello all,

I am trying to model a protein which has many structures solved in a
particular state, and only 1 structure solved in my desired state.
I was wondering if it is possible to do the following:
1. Generate a model with Modeller based on the larger number of solved
structures (yes, obviously)
2. Run modeller again, this time only with the 1 crystal structure
available in my state as a template, but ALSO somehow incorporate my
model from step 1 above, without using the model as a second template,
because the states are too dissimilar I feel.

The reason I do not want to generate a structure solely using the 1
crystal structure is because there is very low sequence identity (just
under 30). So, effectively i'm assuming step 1 should give me an
accurate enough model of my protein in state A, and i want to use this
model plus the only one available structure to get it to state B.

Does my theory make sense and is it possible? Any help is much
appreciated.

Thanks,
-Zoe

--