[modeller_usage] automodel optimization

Hi.

Sorry for being such a nuisance, but I have a question concerning model optimization when using automodel.

I would presume that automodel uses model.optimize when optimizing a model, with a default of a single pass, automodel.repeat_optimization having a default value of 1. However, according to the manual, the optimization_method parameter of model.optimize has default value of 999, whereas it should have a value of either 1 or 3. What default optimization method does automodel use, can it be changed, and what does the model.optimize default of 999 mean ?

OK – that’s three questions !

Many thanks,

Alex