[modeller_usage] Problem with MODELLER6v2

Hello.

Here is my script (for MODELLER6v2):

INCLUDE

SET ATOM_FILES_DIRECTORY=''

SET ALNFILE='GPR43_ES_HSA#2.ali'

SET KNOWNS='rhodo_1u19'

SET SEQUENCE='GPR43_ES_HSA'

SET OUTPUT_CONTROL=1 1 1 1 1

SET STARTING_MODEL=1

SET ENDING_MODEL=1

CALL ROUTINE='model'

#Redefine the special_restraints routine to disable energy optimization on the residues 123 to 143

SUBROUTINE ROUTINE='special_restraints'

      DELETE_RESTRAINT RESIDUE_IDS='123’ ‘124'

END_SUBROUTINE

#energy optimization

ENERGY OUTPUT='SHORT'

OPTIMIZE OPTIMIZATION_METHOD=1,MAX_ITERATIONS=10

But I when I run the script, here is the error message :

No “:” in ATOM:RESID[CHAINID] atom identifier

 I have replaced several times the string after ‘RESIDUE_IDS=’ ( for example: ‘123 :’,’124 :’ ), but it doesn’t change anything.

Thanks by advance.

Ludovic PETAIN

EUROSCREEN SA

Tel +32 71 348 500

Fax +32 71 348 519

Direct +32 71 348 5XX

http://www.euroscreen.com

This message contains information that may be confidential and privileged and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient.  Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message and any attachments or any information contained in the message.  If you have received this message in error, please notify Euroscreen at +32 71 348 500 or by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.