Re: [modeller_usage] Running two versions of MODELLER

Alex Brown wrote:
Is it possible to run two versions of MODELLER on the same machine ?? I am having a problem with a model in 8.2, and would like to re-run some modelling scripts in an older version I used a while back (probably 6.?)

Sure - different versions of Modeller install into different directories. I don't know of any problems with 8v2 that weren't in 6, however, so I'd certainly be interested to know what the problem is you're having, so that it can be properly fixed.