Re: [modeller_usage] CHAINS_all Updates

Alex Brown wrote:
I was wondering if it is possible to get updates to the CHAINS_all.seq database.

If not, where can I get hold of an updated PIR-formatted file of PDB sequences with values in the resolution field?

You can rebuild the databases yourself from the original PDB files. See the relevant page in the Modeller wiki:
http://salilab.org/modeller/wiki/Rebuilding_sequence_databases

Alternatively, you can download updates, when available, from our supplemental data file download page, which is linked from that wiki page and from the main 'download & installation' page.