Re: [modeller_usage] NO PDB

Joydeep wrote:
I managed to run the model routine through a top file (it worked only
after i specified the directory for the atom files), and the program
runs without any errors, but it dosen't generate any PDB files. Isn't
it supposed to generate a PDB file for each model, so that they can
be evaluated? If not, how can i get the structure from the
information obtained in the log file? Please help.

Please refer to my previous email. Check the log file for error messages, and if you can't make any progress, post your inputs so that we can see what your problem is.