[modeller_usage] DOPE profile

Modellers

I would like to make a DOPE profile for a modeled protein containing a
chemically modified side chain. I used the script suggested in the
Advanced Tutorial with the following lines to read the library files
containing information about the modified residue.

env = environ(restyp_lib_file='${LIB}/restyp_tom.lib')
env.libs.topology.read(file='$(LIB)/top_heav_tom.lib') # read topology
env.libs.parameters.read(file='$(LIB)/par_tom.lib') # read parameters

The DOPE profile is created by the script but the modified residue is left
out of the profile.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Tom

--
Tom Burghardt
Department of Physiology and Biomedical Engineering