[modeller_usage] Modeling core residues without loop regions

Dear MODELLER users,

I was looking for answers to the following questions?

1. What is the best approach to model proteins with large insertions
(approximately 50residues) at different parts of the protein. Example
Even if the alignment is good, I get an exceeded maxmolpdf error in
the model building stage. I am not sure what value to set for the
maxmolpdf .

2.Is it possible to build only the core residues without the insertions?

It would be helpful if you can point me to references related to the same.

--
Vimalkumar Velayudhan