Re: [modeller_usage] modeller

Patrycja Barbara Lewkowicz wrote:
I was trying to make a model in modeller and there's one problem that occured:
return _modeller.check_alignment(aln, io, libs, *args)
_modeller.error: check_a_337E> Structure not read in:        1

Can you help me? It's a new program for me and I acctually have no idea what it wrong.

This could have several causes - for example, the relevant PDB file might not exist, you may have named it incorrectly in your alignment, or your alignment may refer to a chain and/or residue which does not exist. It is impossible to tell which of these is the case, without seeing the full log file and your inputs. See http://salilab.org/modeller/manual/node11.html