[modeller_usage] [ help ] exceeded maxmol_pdf?

Hi,

I'm trying to model a protein that is about 890 aa long. I was provided with 1NW1 to model against; however, the problem I ran into was that the output structure from Modeller had a protein core and a long tail region. I ran my target in 123D+ and found 1JQI to align fairly well with this trailing tail region, so I want to model my target with both 1NW1 (core region - 32:A:426:A) and 1JQI (trailing tail region - 4:A:387:A).

However, when I run Modeller, I get all of the output except the PDB file, and this error message keeps appearing in my log file:

>> Summary of failed models:
acad10.B99990001.pdb      Obj. func. (164592.781) exceeded max_molpdf (100000.000) ==> (note: the obj. func. value changes but it's always over the max)

I tried changing the domains of both 1NW1 and 1JQI, but I still get the same error message. How would I be able to avoid exceeding the max pdf size if I want to model my target with both of the listed proteins against the specific areas of my target?

Thank you for your help!

- Cathy