[modeller_usage] [Fwd: "bad ulimit" when running Modeller on solaris]

Hi,

I would like to run modeller 8v2 on a Solaris OS version 5.9. I followed
the installation instructions but upon running the program I encounter the
following error:

# mod8v2 ../examples/automodel/model-default.py
/usr/bin/mod8v2: ulimit: bad ulimit
/export/home/nickf/bin/modeller8v2/bin/mod8v2_sun4: syntax error at line
1: `(' unexpected

Any ideas how to resolve this error? The ulimit on my machine is set to
unlimimted. Could that error occur because the executable shell script is
unable to obtain the current ulimit setting?

Btw, I have Modeller running fine on Windows XP and Fedora.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Nicolas Fusseder
La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology