Re: [modeller_usage] dope energy of template

caj wrote:
The evaluate-model.py was used for a few of my models but I would like to compare the DOPE energies to my template and where do I find that data-set? Hope it is not too obvious....

Yes, that should be straightforward. Just read in the template structure, and then do the DOPE assessment. See the example at http://salilab.org/modeller/manual/node151.html - just replace the last two lines with 'mdl.assess_dope()'.

However, note that DOPE is protein size dependent, and so scores for different proteins cannot be directly compared. See http://salilab.org/modeller/manual/node156.html