Re: [modeller_usage] CORRECT SECOND LINE with CHAIN ID

bestkarollo wrote:
3) Residue position is corect so I think that I have to specify CHAIN ID and tried it - for example:

P1;1I1RB
structureX:1I1RB:'6:B 172:B' : : : : or
structureX:1I1RB:6    :A:172  :A: : : :

- it didn't help - so my question is

 A)how looks a correct second line when I have to use chain ID

Try a search for 'chain ID' in the archives; this question has been answered dozens of times. Two useful results of the search are:
http://salilab.org/archives/modeller_usage/2005/msg00355.html
http://salilab.org/modeller/manual/node176.html

The quotes are unnecessary.

B)In one of my PDB files I have a chain ID which exists as number - 2 this same question as above

The chain ID can be a number; you don't have to do anything special.