[modeller_usage] RROR: command not recognized from modeller.automodel import *

Hai,

I executed the following program from the tutorial by
using mod7 build.top at the command prompt.mod7 is the
alias name.

 from modeller.automodel import *

     log.verbose()
     env = environ()

     # directories for input atom files
     env.io.atom_files_directory = './:../atom_files'

     a = automodel(env,
                   alnfile  = 'alignment.ali',
                   knowns   = '5fd1',
                   sequence = '1fdx',
                   inifile  = 'my-initial.pdb')
     a.starting_model= 1
     a.ending_model  = 1

     a.make()
when i executed the above command i got the following
error:

rdactio_534E> Command not recognized:  FROM
MODELLER.AUTOMODEL IMPORT *
recover____E> ERROR_STATUS >= STOP_ON_ERROR: 1       1

Please let me know how to overcome this error.

Regards,
suneetha

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/