[modeller_usage] HowTo Fix Position of Atoms?

Dear all,

having spend a couple of hours in reading the FAQ (e.g. http://salilab.org/modeller/FAQ.html#5 ), the manual (e.g.http://www.msg.ucsf.edu/local/programs/modeller/node29.html), this Mailinglist (e.g. http://salilab.org/archives/modeller_usage/2005/msg00143.html http://salilab.org/archives/modeller_usage/2003/msg00265.html ...)
it is still a complete mystery to my how to fix the position of atoms when annealing.

It was suggested to simply DESELECT the atoms I do not want to move at all (http://salilab.org/archives/modeller_usage/2005/msg00155.html), but the link to the manual given did not made clear HOW TO deselect atoms. However, I made my way to http://www.msg.ucsf.edu/local/programs/modeller/node29.html (Refining only part of the model). Still, this did not help.

I simply do not understand how to realize this:

Do Not Move The Position Of The Atoms Of Residue 75 to 80 in All Chains!

>From the mailing-list I deduced, that quite a number of other people have been messing with the same question , and that referring to the manual or the F.A.Q doesn't really help. Instead, an example that does exactly what has been requested would be a pleasure!

Thank you very much in advance