[modeller_usage] help about evaluate_model.log

Hello everybody,

i have a question about the output-file evaluate_model.log. I looked in the basic_example from the Modellers Homepage and also in my own output files. In the most of the cases there is the following message:

report______> Distribution of short non-bonded contacts:

  serious non-bonded atom clash:     1    2   1.480
  serious non-bonded atom clash:     2    3   1.539
  serious non-bonded atom clash:     2    7   1.493
  serious non-bonded atom clash:     3    4   1.528
  serious non-bonded atom clash:     4    5   1.817
  serious non-bonded atom clash:     5    6   1.816

Can everybody explain what does it exactly mean? Is for example the number 1 the first atom in the template and 2 the second in the model or what does it mean?
And what can i do that this message never comes?

Thanks for all answers!

Verena