Re: [modeller_usage] Question

Manuel Aguilar wrote:
Could somebody please tell me how much the resulting models would be different if I install and run Modeller in comparison with using the ModWeb Modelling Server within the MODBASE web page. I would like to get a model of one sequence based on one target with known 3D structure.

They should be fairly similar if you choose the same template and alignment that ModWeb uses. But you can of course pick a different template (or multiple templates) and tweak the alignment in the Modeller case.