Re: [modeller_usage] How can modeller build the structure of antibodies ?

Dear modeller users,

I have to thank you for your suggestions but i still in doubt in case of additional modeling and docking. So, could you please explain in more details or shows some practical examples. This will help me very much.

Thank you in advance,

Jitrayut