[modeller_usage] build_profile.py help

Hi

I have a sequence that I want to check against known structures and am trying to run "build_profile.py".

I get an error:
**************
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "build_profile.py", line 10, in ?
   chains_list='ALL', minmax_db_seq_len=(1, 40000), clean_sequences=True)
File "C:\Program Files\Modeller9v1\modlib\modeller\sequence_db.py", line 48, i n read
   minmax_db_seq_len)
IOError: openf______E> Cannot open file pdb95.fsa: No such file or directory

The pdb95.fsa file is located in my Modeller9v1\examples\commands folder. Should it be moved?

Additionally, I have downloaded the pdb_95.cod.gz, pdb_40.cod.gz and pdball.pir.gz files. I have unzipped them but am not sure which directory to place them in (or the files that they replace). Do I need to change their file extensions? Is pdb_95.cod the pdb95.bin file referenced in the example build_profile.py script?

Any help would be appreciated.

Eeson