Re: [modeller_usage] modelling a chimera from structureM-type templates

Cahya Prihatna wrote:
I want to model a chimera protein which consists of two individual proteins. The crystallography of these proteins have not been reported, I was only able to find the model for them. How can I build the chimera based on models as templates?

See http://salilab.org/modeller/FAQ.html#1 for building a model of a chimera. As long as you have PDB files for your "known" structures, Modeller doesn't care whether these are real X-ray structures or models.