Re: [modeller_usage] set alpha-helix and SS bond

Aline wrote:
Im trying to model a 5 chains protein, wich 3 of them are long alpha-helix.
Well, I would like to set some residues as part of these helixes, and
a SS bridge.
When I try to tell modeller 9v1 to do that (with the enclose script),
I keep receiving  the following error:
KeyError: 'No such residue: 1070'
What might be wrong?

You have tried to refer to residue '1070' but there is no such residue in your model. Since your model contains multiple chains, you must specify the chain ID as well. Perhaps you mean '1070:A' for example.