Re: [modeller_usage] ternary complex in modweb

James Fethiere wrote:
I'm trying to generate a model of an interleukine receptor complex using modweb. I have modelled separately 2 of the partners using modweb, and superimposed the models on the the template in pymol. However, modweb cannot find a reliable template of the last partner (which corresponds to a 4 hlx IL). I guess I can use the full ternary complex as a template, but don't see how this can be done within modweb. Any idea?

To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to specify your own template with ModWeb - if you want to do this, you'd have to use Modeller directly.