Re: [modeller_usage] five ss bridges

Dany Naranjo Feliciano wrote:
        I´m trying to model 5 SS bridges.
        When I try to tell modeller 9v1 to do that,I receive the
        following error:
        Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
        Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
        Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]

That's a warning, not an error, and can be ignored. See http://salilab.org/modeller/release.html#issues

        File "test_ssmodel_fasciola.py", line 9
        def special_patches(self, aln):
        ^
        IndentationError: expected an indented block

Python is telling you that your code needs to be properly indented, i.e. you have to put spaces at the start of the line - you can't just have everything flush against the left margin. Look at the examples, and make sure that you also have the same indentation.