[modeller_usage] Global DOPE vs. local profile

Hi, Ben. Thank you for answering my previous question. I have recalculate it (with smoothing set to 0 and normalize=false) and it indeeds almost matches the global score value with only a few units off.

My other question is: what if the profile score for each of the residues get lower (after MD simulation) but the global score actually increases?

How could we compare the two models then? Would you say one is better than the other because of (global DOPE or profile)?

Thank you for your time and answer.

Best wishes,