Re: [modeller_usage] loop refinement

Hi,

This is not a direct answer to your question, yet it may be useful. For loop modeling, either from the scratch or to rebuild, I find RAPPER very useful, either via web interface or stand-alone ( http://mordred.bioc.cam.ac.uk/~rapper/ ). I have scripts for this purpose if anyone is interested in stand-alone version.

The only drawback is that the program requires two "anchor" points that abut the loop, so it won't work for N- or C-terminus modeling.

Take care,

Mensur