[modeller_usage] Regarding violations profile

Dear Sir,

I am running energy command in modeller with the parameters
very_log, violations_profile and energy_profile

in the log file I am getting very few violations in the "summary or restraints violations" , but when i see the the violations profile file the number of violations listed in this file are much more as compared to the violations mentioned in summary.

Can you please help me understanding why there is duifference in violations shown in summary and that listed in the violations profile.

Regards
Harpreet Singh

Messenger Café — open for fun 24/7. Hot games, cool activities served daily. Visit now.