Re: [modeller_usage] Model quality assessment

 wrote:
Which is the best strategy to assess the quality of a model and sort them
out of a bunch of many calculated models?

I have models a complex of two proteins plus a metal ion.

Of the methods we have available in Modeller, DOPE is probably the most reliable - although as a statistical potential, it won't score your metal ion at all. See http://salilab.org/modeller/9v2/manual/node29.html for an example.