Re: [modeller_usage] help

huifang liu wrote:
When I finished inshalling modeller ,  I typied the command mod9v2.
But the computer replied me with the sentance:The command can not found .Can you tell me the reason?

I guess either the installation was not successful, or you did not read the installation instructions carefully enough. See http://salilab.org/modeller/release.html#install for installation instructions. In particular, if you use the .tar.gz installer, the Modeller binary is not installed into your system path by default.