Re: [modeller_usage] how to generate large number of models without using automodel class

harpreet singh wrote:
Using automodel it is very easy to generate large number of models both for entire protein as well as for loops. But, I am trying to generate large number of models using model class. Will you please guide me how to achieve that and if possible what functions can be used.

I'm curious to know why you'd want to do that, since automodel is a subclass of model, so there's nothing you can do with model that you can't do with automodel. But you can of course use regular Python loops and Modeller functions to build multiple models using the model class (which is essentially what automodel does). Look at the automodel code for all the details, which you can find in modlib/modeller/automodel/automodel.py.