Re: [modeller_usage] Transfer_xyz question

Ali Algarrous wrote:
If i have the following alignment

P1;1ji4
structureX:1ji4:FIRST:A:LAST:A::::
MKTFEILKHLQADAIVLFMKVHNFHWNVKGTDFFNVHKATEEI---------Y
EEFADMFDDLAERIVQLGHHPLVTLSEAIKLTRV-----KEETKTSFHSKDIF
KEILEDYKYLEKEFKELSNTAEKEGDKVTVTYADDQLAKLQKSIWMLQAHL--
-----A*

P1;madeup
sequence:madeup:::::::
LNDKREWKAMEARAKAL---PKEYHHAYKAIQKYMWTSGG--PTDWQDTKRIF
GGILDLFEEGAAEGKKVTDLTGE--D--VAAFCDELMKDTKTWMDKYRTKLND
SIGRD-*

and i want to transfer the coordinates from my template to my sequence without building the loops. How should I change my code so it would do that for me??

What's wrong with the script you posted? Looks like it should do exactly what you want to do to me. And how does your question differ from that at http://salilab.org/archives/modeller_usage/2007/msg00200.html ? I thought that had already been resolved.