[modeller_usage] Modelling long alpha-chains

Hello,
I`am trying to model a 170 aa long peptide chain. It is a part of big
enzyme complex. It is a straight long alpha-chain, of course with some
small turns but not exeeding  20 degrees.

I have found 3 pieces in pdb that together form by target. I made an
alignment with almost no gaps and sumbitted it to modeller.

For output I have a globular structure, because modeller made many >20
big turns.

Do you have any suggestions how to do my job. Thank you.
Dimitry.