[modeller_usage] What are the considerations to model a cytosol protein using nuclear protein.

I would like to model a protein which subcellular location is cytosol.
I have found a better template which subcellular location is nuclear.

My queries:
1) What are the considerations or constrainsts to be used to model a cytosol protein using nuclear protein.
Is is correct to do like this.
2) Is it possible to specify constrainsts to model the environment based on tissue specific.

Thank you in advance for any help

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. Save Trees..

P.Saravanan