Re: [modeller_usage] Help <Traceback>

 wrote:
Unfortunately, after rpm modeller and after running it as following, I received
    raise IndexError("No '=' found in variable assignment")
IndexError: No '=' found in variable assignment

It looks like you have a syntax error in your script. You can't set a variable to a value without an '=' in the right place. Either post your script here so we can look at it, or try one of the example scripts first.

I have also tried to run modeller from python without success. The message I
recieved is the following:

[root@195-251-18-90 modeller]# python
Python 2.3.4 (#1, Mar 14 2006, 11:40:38)
mod9v3 /home/maria/modeller/scripts_of_modeller/script_1.top
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
NameError: name 'mod9v3' is not defined

mod9v3 is the name of the Modeller script, not a Python function - you run it from a regular command line, not from within the Python interpreter.