[modeller_usage] superposition based on a subset of aligned residues

Hi modeller uage,

Thanks again for your earlier comments and example code. Further along in the same project, I have a new question. I am attempting to superpose two structures given an input alignment, and I would like to restrict the superposition to only consider a subset of the aligned residues. For example, I might want the two structures superposed by only considering a few of the most conserved residues. I can probably figure out how to do this by combining selections, but since your last correspondence had such an elegant solution to my last problem, I thought I'd ask your advice on this one as well.

Cheers,

Jacob Glanville