Re: [modeller_usage] multiple template model

deepti nayar wrote:
I am new to modeller. I am using modeller 9v2. I am trying to model structure for a protein using two templates. Can anyone tell me whethermodeller first builds its own alignment among the templates and then build a model???

You can certainly build models with multiple templates. There is even an example in the manual: http://salilab.org/modeller/9v4/manual/node21.html

Modeller never 'automatically' builds an alignment - it takes the one you give it. There are functions in Modeller to do alignments, however, so you can use these to make your alignment if you want.

Is there a way by which we can get the model based on our wished alignment. I tried this but it seems it doesnt work.

Sure, that's the default. Try running the example above to see for yourself. What do you mean by "it doesn't work"?