[modeller_usage] PDB gap fill

Dear all,
I tried to use the script shown in Wiki "Missing residue" section to automatically fill a gap of 12 residues
in a file PDB. However, the application stops with the error message: "No loops detected for refinement: you
must redefine select_loop_atoms". I had a look at the archive and found that 12 residues is the upper limit
for loop detection and refinement, therefore I don't know why Modeller 9v4 does not work in my case. Does
anyone have suggestions?
Many thanks and best regards
Anna

Anna Marabotti, Ph.D.
Laboratorio di Bioinformatica e Biologia Computazionale
Istituto di Scienze dell'Alimentazione, CNR
Via Roma 52 A/C
83100 Avellino (Italy)
Tel: +39 0825 299651
Fax: +39 0825 781585
Skype: annam1972
E-mail:
Web page: http://bioinformatica.isa.cnr.it/anna.htm
"If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito"