[modeller_usage] multiple templates

Hello,

I am attempting to build a model from multiple templates, but I am
getting very bad results. After doing some tests I have discovered that
the problem lies most probably in the unwanted 3D orientation of the
blocks which the model is built from.

To test this, I took a single PDB file and splitted it into three chunks
aligned as:

aaaaaaaaa-------------------------
--------------aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

In this test, I would like to reconstruct the original structure. Is it
possible? I tried to set the variable a.initial_malign3d=1, but the
modeller ends with the error "_modeller.ModellerError: fit2xyz_296E>
Number of equivalent positions < 3:        0"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards,
Petr Danecek