Re: [modeller_usage] Mismatch alignment-pdb

OK, although the issue of non correspondence of SEQRES and ATOM list
remains, five models were built. I'll check the quality. On Chimera
the structures are, at first sight, as expected.

A question: of the homomer in the pdb I have modeled a subunit only.
Should I had best modeled all chains for the homomer?  On using
Chimera to get the homomer from the homology model, can the BIOMT
transformation matrix given in the pdb file (for both crystallographic
and non-crystallographic operation) be used with  the model?

Thanks
francesco pietra