Re: [modeller_usage] working & accuracy of modeller

 wrote:
1) What is the accuracy of model building by modeller?

There is no way to tell, of course, without determining the structure experimentally and comparing it to the model. Model assessment methods can give you an idea (or the sequence identity is a crude guide).

2) I have read in the modeller mailing list that in the case of multiple
templates, modeller uses weighted sum over all the templates. Does this mean
that spatial restraints are derived individually from the alignment between
first template & query sequence and from the alignment between the second
template & the query sequence? Then these resraints are added and weights are
applied to that template according to the local similarity with the query
sequence? Anyone please correct me if I am wrong?

No. Each restraint (say, for example, a given Calpha-Calpha distance restraint) incorporates information from all templates. Refer to the Modeller 93 paper for full information.