[modeller_usage] how to constrain automodel to remain closer to the template

I have been modeling a protein with a template I am quite confident in, and a loop that I would like to use a separate template for. When I generate 200 models, they all seem to show a great deal of structural diversity. Curious, I developed 20 models of a solved structure against itself, and found a bit of diversity in all of these resulting models as well. Is there a good way to constrain automodel so that it diverses less from the templates when thre are no obvious residue clashes forcing it to make adjustments?

--
Jacob Glanville
Informatics Associate