Re: [modeller_usage] How to install pylab in modeller?

vidhya ganesh wrote:
> In Model evaluation, I installed matplotlib inorder to build the plot
> between my template and model , but I can't find pylab, which I think is
> a submodule under matplotlib.  All of the documentation for matplotlib
> starts with "from pylab import *", but this of course doesn't work.
>
> Is pylab included in the distribution?
> If not, is there a use for matplotlib _without_ pylab?

I'm not sure what you mean by "install pylab in modeller". Does pylab
work from a regular Python prompt, just not from a Modeller script? If
so, you probably need to run your Modeller script with "python" rather
than "mod9v5". If pylab doesn't work in a regular Python prompt, you
will have to ask the matplotlib guys what's going on - it's not a
Modeller problem.